Showing all 12 results
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HYDROCODONE
Buy Hydrocodone online and win up to 10% cashback on your first order. No need to have a prescription or referral.
What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is a well-known opioid medication that comes for sale under several brand names. Hydrocodone is also available in its generic form in the United States. Hydrocodone belongs to a specific class of drugs called opioids. Products in this particular drug family are also known as narcotics.
Since it is a narcotic product, authorities have classified Hydrocodone as a prescription drug. However, you can order Hydrocodone online without a prescription at our pharmacy. We have both Hydrocodone brand form and Hydrocodone generic for sale.
Hydrocodone also comes in combination with other non-opioid drugs like acetaminophen. Hydrocodone, as a single active ingredient, has fewer risks of severe side effects. At the same time, brand-name drugs with chemical makeup can produce more severe side effects.
What are the uses of Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is an opioid known for its euphoric effects on the central nervous system. As an opioid, Hydrocodone is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. In addition, it can also be used for the treatment of cough, cold and other medicinal purposes. Historically, it has been used as a cough suppressant.
We do not promote or support the recreational use of such opioids. However, when recommended, you can buy Hydrocodone online for purposes not mentioned in this document.
How does Hydrocodone work?
Hydrocodone mainly creates a gap or breaks the communication between nerves and the brain. In other terms, Hydrocodone binds to mu-opioid receptors with the highest affinity, followed by DOR or delta-opioid receptors. This produces some euphoric effects and enables us to feel normal.
In bold terms, Hydrocodone breaks down the central nervous system to let you feel pain-free. It is a quick pain-reliever that produces its effects within minutes. You can order Hydrocodone online to get instant pain relief.
Precautions & Warnings
It is crucial to follow some measures while taking Hydrocodone. Precautions will help you achieve your clinical goals within time and avoid the risk of side effects.
- Hydrocodone can slow or interrupt your breathing. Never use this medication in higher doses or for longer than prescribed. Also, do not crush, open, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole.
- This opioid may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Never share this opioid with another person, especially someone with a history of drug addiction and abuse. Keep the medication in a safe and dry place.
- Misuse of Hydrocodone can cause overdose, addiction, or death.
- Fake products can affect your health negatively. You should always take genuine products to avoid the risks of side effects. We suggest you choose us to buy genuine Hydrocodone online.
Hydrocodone can be fatal if you combine it with other high-potential drugs. We suggest you avoid mixing it with drugs like;
- Other opioids like Codeine or Heroin
- Benzos like Xanax or Klonopin
- Sedatives like Ambien or Zolpidem
- MAO inhibitors
This list does not contain all substances that Hydrocodone can interact with. It would help if you told your pharmacist about your current treatments before taking Hydrocodone.
Drug disease interaction
You should not take Hydrocodone if you have severe health conditions like asthma, breathing problems, or a blockage in the stomach or intestine.
- breathing problems or sleep apnea
- mental illness or drug or alcohol addiction
- a head injury or seizures
- problems with pancreas or gallbladder
- long QT syndrome or a heart rhythm disorder
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any other serious health problems.
Let your doctor or pharmacist know if you are a pregnant lady or planning to become a mom. This medication can cause dangerous withdrawal symptoms in newborn babies if the mothers have taken this medication during pregnancy.
Breastfeeding mothers should also avoid taking this medication. Hydrocodone can cause some withdrawal symptoms in the baby. At the same time, Hydrocodone is not suitable for children.
Avoid mixing Hydrocodone with other substances that affect your central nervous system. If you mix this medication with alcohol, it can result in dangerous interaction.
How to take Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is available in tablet form. You can take this tablet orally with or without food. Taking drugs with food is always beneficial as it reduces the risk of severe side effects.
Your doctor/pharmacist will tell you how and in which amounts you can take this medication. Taking this opioid in larger or overdoses can be dangerous for your overall health. You can take free consultations from our health experts free of charge. All you need to do is to buy Hydrocodone from us.
People who take Hydrocodone must take it at regular intervals. Taking Hydrocodone frequently for a longer duration can result in dangerous consequences.
Dosage of Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone dosage is based on taking the lowest possible amount to achieve reasonable pain control. You may use this opioid drug every four to six hours, and the initial dose in adults is usually 2.5 to 5 mg per dose of immediate-release medicine.
What are the potential side effects of Hydrocodone?
This opioid medicine can cause some mild to severe aftereffects. However, these effects do not occur as usual but are possible in some problematic situations.
The severity of side effects can depend on your physical and psychological health. Most of its side effects occur due to the misuse and abuse of the medicine, but they can occur without any known reason in some adverse conditions.
Common Side Effects
- A Feeling of General Discomfort Called Malaise
- Drowsiness, Constipation, Fainting, Dizziness
- Generalized Weakness, Low Blood Pressure, Nausea
- Inducing of A Relaxed, The accessible States,
Severe Side effects
- A Type of Allergic Reaction Called Angioedema;
- A Spasm of the Larynx;
- Abnormal Liver, Function Tests;
- Abnormal Nervous, System Function Affecting Alertness;
- Bronchospasm, Fast Heartbeat, Slow Heartbeat;
- Decreased Lung Function, Trouble Breathing, Vocal Cord;
Not everyone taking Hydrocodone experienced all of these or other adverse effects. A user must consult their health expert before starting with Hydrocodone. It will help them stay safe from the harmful side effects of Opioids.